I don’t think I’ve made anything so different, quick and yummy in a long time. Its so easy and delicious – it will definitely become your go-to snack, appetizer or meal. I would also recommend meal prepping this too – it reheats great.
The beauty of this dish is that you can customize it to your own preference by using any tortilla (like low carb or gluten free) you prefer. You can use any cheese and toppings you like best. And if you’re missing the cottage cheese, simply sub in some milk.
This dish only takes 15 minutes to make but its very important that you cook this dish on LOW HEAT once you cover the pan and walk away. It will burn the bottom if the heat is any higher.
If you like this dish you will love my:
- Baked Egg Tortilla
- Easy Egg Crunch Wrap
- Baked Egg Zucchini Tortilla
- Baked Spanakopita Tortilla
- Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Salad
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe. LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Tortilla Strip Pizza
- Stack your tortillas evenly and then roll them like a cigar to form a long funnel shape. Grab a sharp knife and start cutting into strips.
- In a small bowl, beat your eggs and then mix in the cottage cheese.
- To a medium pan add your oil and heat on medium high. Add in the strips and evenly spread them out. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the strip. Flatten any pieces sticking out down. Add on the tomato and olives next. Then sprinkle on the cheese and finally the parsley. Cover the pan with a lid and lower the heat to LOW. Allow this to cook 10 minutes. Transfer the pie to a cutting board and let it set for a few minutes. Then slice and serve with chili pepper flakes.