You can purchase this recipe as part of a paid partnership with Target – please see ‘SHOP INGREDIENTS‘ button right below the Ingredient List in the Recipe Box. This type of availability to buy what’s needed always makes my life more simple and the prices at Target always seem to be the lowest from other supermarkets I shop at. You can purchase online and then pickup at the store or have them delivered. Does not get better than that to start the cooking going ASAP and the deliciousness flowing!
This is another variation on my Cheesy Cauliflower Steaks I made last year that have a combined 40 million views on all my platforms. Its amazing how much everyone loved the recipe and I’m so grateful that it was useful!
To make this recipe vegan or vegetarian, simply sub out the parmesan for nutritional yeast. Use dairy free shredded mozzarella. And switch up the toppings with sliced olives or mushrooms. This is such a customizable recipe.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFEand please check out the new tab on the bottom of the Ingredients List below where you can shop these items at Target!
Cauliflower Pizza Steaks (Low Carb)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Italian herb blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 2 oz mini pepperoni (or bacon)
- Garnish: chili pepper flakes + basil
- Preheat your air fryer to 400℉ or oven to 425℉. Line a medium baking tray with parchment paper.
- Leaving the stalk in place, slice your cauliflower in half first then slice the halves into steaks. Transfer to your baking tray.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, grated parmesan, spices and salt and pepper to taste. Brush this mixture on the front back and sides of each cauliflower steak. Airfry for 15 minutes (or until fork tender), flipping halfway through. Bake for about 20 minutes (or until fork tender), flipping halfway through.
- Brush each slice with your sauce, sprinkle with cheese and pepperonis. Bake in the oven for another 5 minutes or until melted and slightly golden brown.
- Garnish with chili pepper flakes and basil.