Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
One Pan Chicken Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks
- 1 large head cauliflower, halved + then sliced into steaks
- 3 tbs olive oil
- garlic powder, onion powder, Italian Herb Seasonings, salt to taste
- 3 tbs pesto
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 tbs olive oil
- onion powder, garlic powder, Italian Herb Seasonings, salt to taste
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: fresh parsley + chili pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- In a baking dish or rimmed sheet pan, brush both sides of your cauliflower steaks with olive oil. Season both sides with the garlic powder, onion powder, Italian herbs and salt to taste. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Pat dry your chicken breasts and brush with a light drizzle of olive oil on both sides. Also season both sides generously with onion powder, garlic powder, Italian herbs seasoning and salt to taste.
- Top each cauliflower piece with 1 tablespoon pesto and spread out evenly. Add on the chicken to each piece, followed by the marinara. Sprinkle with the mozzarella evenly and then your grated parmesan. Bake for 25-30 minutes (time varies with thickness of chicken).
Calories: 735kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 64g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 22g | Trans Fat: 0.03g | Cholesterol: 180mg | Sodium: 1002mg | Potassium: 1832mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 843IU | Vitamin C: 141mg | Calcium: 336mg | Iron: 3mg