Cauliflower Wedge ‘Salad’ with Creamy Feta Dressing
Not your mother’s cauliflower side dish.
This is so simple to make and delicious as can be thanks to that creamy and healthy dressing. This is definitely inspired by my viral Cheesy Cauliflower Steaks Recipe with very little prep and all the flavor.
The best part of this is that dressing topping. Super healthy made with Greek yogurt, lemon and olive oil. Of course the feta brings all the deliciousness but before you add it, make sure you have the right consistency. If yours is too thick, add in 1 tablespoon of milk or water per stir to reach the desired consistency.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Cauliflower Wedge Salad with Creamy Feta Dressing
- 1 cauliflower
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder, paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 oz Greek yogurt
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbs dill, chopped
- Optional: milk to thin out dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a medium sheet pan with parchment paper. Spray with olive oil.
- Remove the stem and leaves from your cauliflower and slice into quarters (criss cross).
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Brush this mixture on the cauliflower wedges – all sides, except the bottom. Bake covered for 25 minutes, then remove cover and broil to get golden brown tops.
- Whisk together the oil, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, dijon, salt and pepper to taste. If its too thick add in one tablespoon of milk at a time, until you reach your desired consistency. Next fold in the feta and dill. Taste and adjust any flavors if needed. Drizzle on to your wedges along with some optional chili pepper flakes and enjoy!
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 268mg | Potassium: 488mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 94IU | Vitamin C: 77mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 1mg
Love this!! It came out perfect, I even added some broccoli florets and both were delicious
Hi Nicole, OHHHH love the broccoli addition! Thanks for trying the recipe out!!
Yum this was delicious. I used sour cream , didn’t have yoghurt turned out great. My daughter and husband loved it . Thankyou
Hi Maria, Sounds delicious with the sour cream! Gotta try that! Thank you…
Loved this recipe!
Hi Mikayla, THnaks you so much for trying it!
This was so good! I mean, gracious. That dressing was so delicious I definitely ate a few spoonfuls of it all by itself.
I served this with Victoria bass fish, and my husband and I both absolutely loved it. I’ll definitely be making this one again!
i need it in deciliter and celcius please.. i did it on so so.. and the family loved it😍
So happy it was enjoyed!!