I drew upon my viral Crispy Salmon Rice Bowls and my Cobb Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing. Here I’ve combined the two recipes and leveled it up with the dressing. If you haven’t tried adding feta to your salad dressing, you don’t know what you’re missing.
I also substituted Greek yogurt for the sour cream in the dressing – didn’t even notice the difference. The yogurt, lemon and dill combination kind of gives it a tsatziki vibe. Of course you can add in Kalamata olives, some sunflower seeds, whatever you like and enjoy in your salad.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Crispy Salmon Salad with Creamy Lemon Feta Dressing
Lemon Feta Dressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 medium lemon, zested + juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbs dill, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 lbs salmon, skin removed
- onion powder, salt + dried oregano to taste
- 3 heads romaine chopped
- 3 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- Add all of the ingredients to your large salad bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- In a large skillet, cook your bacon until crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Clean the pan with some paper towels to remove a majority of the bacon grease. Leave a little behind to cook the salmon in.
- Pat your fish dry and cube into 1.5" pieces. Season the chunks generously with the spices. Depending on the size of your skillet, work in 1 batch or two, cook the cubes 4 minutes per side, turning GENTLY. Internal temperature should read 145°F.