If you know my blog, you know about one of my most viral recipes: Cheesy Cauliflower Steaks. People really responded to that recipe in a positive way. For me, this is similar but ten times better.
I grabbed my old recipe and combined it with the new trend of dipping veggies into freshly grated parmesan.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! Now LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks
- 1 avocado, halved
- 2 scallions, rough chop
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded + rough chop
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs grated parmesan (or nutritional yeast)
- 1/4 cup parsely
- 1/3 cup water
- salt + pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450°F.
- Dry your cauliflower well and slice in half, then slice those in half to create your steaks. Transfer to your baking sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together your olive oil, 2 tbs grated parmesan, garlic and spices. Brush the steaks with this mixture front, back and sides. Dip ONE SIDE of the steaks into the freshly grated parmesan and place parm side down on the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450° F. then bump down the temperature to 425°F and bake for 20-25 more minutes. Time varies with thickness of steaks. Remove from baking tray and serve crispy side up with some fresh chives on top.
- Add everything to your mini food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust if needed.