I grew up obsessed with Reese’s peanut butter cups. The peanut butter-chocolate combination is one that’s flawlessly delicious.
These cookies are beautiful because they are flourless, the ingredient list is short and repetitive on both cookie dough lists. Lastly, they taste flawless.
The best part is bringing the two doughs together to form that larger chunky cookie. So satisfying bringing two sweet pleasures together.
Try not to over bake them. They will look undercooked at 10-12 minutes, take them out anyway. They will set as you allow them to cool.
Flourless Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough:
- 1 cup peanut butter, all natural + room temp.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix all of the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough ingredients (except the chips) until smooth – do not over mix. Fold in the chips.
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the Chocolate Cookie Dough ingredients (except the chips) until smooth – do not over mix. Fold in the chips.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of each dough and combine them side by side to form one larger cookie. Place them on the sheet pan and flatten them slightly. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes even if they look under baked. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes and then remove to your cooling rack.