This is my favorite recipe out of all the banana loaves I have created, its the simplest and most delicious. The ingredients are mostly all whole ingredients, with the exception of the chocolate. You can add in something else, like chopped dates, raisins or walnuts if you like.
More Banana Bread recipes:
- Best Almond Flour Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Banana Bread
- Healthy Banana Oatmeal Bread
- Super Moist Banana Bread
- Flourless Banana Chocolate Oat Bread
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread (6 Ingredients)
- 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a 9×5" loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with coconut oil.
- Mix all ingredients – EXCEPT THE CHOCOLATE. Once batter is incorporated, then fold in the chocolate pieces. Transfer batter to your pan and top with more chocolate if you like for aesthetic purposes. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Watch the loaf at the 35-40 minute mark, if the top of the loaf is browning excessively, loosely throw over a piece of aluminum foil to cover the top.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack, 15 minutes prior to slicing