Why make this? Its absolutely delicious and drippy and it comes together SO fast. I like to pair it with french fries, broccoli or rice.
This chicken recipe is a staple in any household but I truly loved the switch up with the hot honey. If you don’t have hot honey, that’s okay.. simply add in regular honey and some Sriracha sauce or cayenne pepper to the marinade to bring the heat. Another thing I tried was adding half Hot Honey and half regular honey and we loved that version too.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Hot Honey Mustard Chicken
- 6 chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 1/3 cup hot honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tbs whole grain Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs ginger paste
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pat dry your chicken thighs and trim any excess fat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the hot honey, Dijon mustard, whole grain Dijon, garlic, ginger, olive oil, soy sauce, paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Taste the sauce and adjust the the sweetness or mustard tang if needed. Remove and reserve 1/4 cup of the sauce for drizzling the chicken later.
- Add your chicken pieces to the bowl and toss to coat. You can marinate yours overnight or cook right away on the grill, in the air fryer (380°F for 20 minutes flipping halfway through) or bake in the oven (at 400°F for 25-30 minutes). Make sure internal temperature of chicken reads over 170°F.
- Transfer to your serving platter and let them rest for 5 minutes. Drizzle with the reserved sauce and serve.