Love this recipe so much because its a breeze to make and it tastes so good. The flavors are a combination of Asian style with the sesame oil and soy sauce, combined with the Worcestershire sauce, lemon, lots of garlic and honey. Its definitely sweet and salty goodness.
My best advice for this recipe is to allow it marinate as long as you can. We need those yummy flavors attaching themselves to that chicken. The beauty of this dish is that you can use any type of chicken (breasts, boneless, skinless) and you can also grill it or fry it in a pan. This chicken will pair perfectly with my Mashed Potatoes or Cauliflower Rice.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Crack Chicken Marinade
- 8 chicken thighs, bone in skin on
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 5 tbs honey (or maple syrup)
- 7 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Pat your chicken pieces dry.
- In a large bow, whisk together the oils, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Add in the chicken and toss to coat all. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 450°F. Transfer your chicken to 9×13" baking dish and pour over the marinade. Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the internal temp of the chicken reads 165°F. I basted the chicken pieces halfway through so that they wouldn't dry out.
- Mine came out crispy and browned on top, if yours needs the color, turn on the broiler for a few minutes to give them that crispy tan.