This is an iconic dish that you cannot help but create because, once again, super easy to throw together and the flavors and taste are ALL THERE! The secret is to reserve a portion of the marinade on the side prior to adding the chicken to it (obviously). Then use that reserved marinade when serving the dish as a sauce. It makes all the difference and levels up the end product. And yes, this can work with any type of meat or fish!
Some great sides with this chicken dish are my Maroulosalata, Traditional Greek Salad, my Greek Yogurt Cucumber Salad, or my Dakos Salata. I would also enjoy this with some additional side dishes like my Creamy Mushroom Rice, my Greek Sweet Peas and Potatoes or my Spanakorizo.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Easy Lemon Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Preheat your oven to 400℉ or your air fryer to 375℉.
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken pieces. Transfer to a ziploc bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, spices, salt and pepper to taste and grated parmesan. Whisk together. Transfer 3/4 of this mixture to the ziploc bag and close the bag. Swoosh the chicken around to coat in the mixture and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight. Take the remaining 1/4 marinade, store it in your fridge for serving (after the chicken is cooked). This reserved marinade is not to touch the raw chicken.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 17-20 minutes. Air fry for 12 minutes.
- Top the chicken with the remaining marinade to serve and dip.