This dinner is always on my rotation and it never disappoints. The easy breezy method of making this is also a bonus. You just have to mix and marinate. Then transfer to baking dish and throw it in the oven. Too freakin easy y’all.
Another really simple, fresh list of ingredients. And if you are missing something, it’s okay, just leave it out. I love using bone in skin on thighs or legs with this recipe. The olives are amazing, as are the artichokes. And the basics are the tomatoes, onions and LOTS of garlic! You just can’t go wrong.
The marinade is super simple and delicious as hell. Base is of course olive oil, with some balsamic vinegar and apple cider vinegar. But the veggies all release their juices along with the chicken and this makes for the perfect combination of flavor. Don’t forget the fresh oregano and thyme.
You might want to add a little feta cheese at the end while serving, but in my opinion, it doesn’t need it. Was superbly delicious as is. You can serve with some rice, pita or Tsatziki sauce.
Thank you for swinging by HungryHappens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, I would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
One Pan Roasted Greek Chicken ‘Salad’
- 4 lbs chicken thighs, bone in skin on
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 10 oz artichoke hearts
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz Kalamata olives, halved
- 6 oz green olives, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tbs dried thyme
- Make sure chicken is completely dry and then season with salt + pepper to taste. Toss all ingredients in an extra large bowl with the chicken. Cover and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Transfer contents of the bowl to a large baking dish. Season with salt & pepper. Cover and roast for 50 minutes. Uncover the pan and bake fro another 10-15 minutes.
- Make sure you serve with the juices from the pan.