One of my all time favorite recipes to impress with no fuss for the chef, is this dish. The balsamic honey with the feta is a beautiful combination that produces a gourmet tasting dish.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our page, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
One Pot Balsamic Greek Chicken ‘Salad’
- 7 oz feta cheese, rough crumble
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian Herb Seasonings
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts,
- salt, onion powder, garlic powder + dried oregano
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
- Pat your chicken dry and season both sides liberally with salt, garlic powder, onion powder and oregano.
- In a large oven safe pot, heat the 1 tbs olive oil on medium high. Add in the chicken peices and sear until golden on each side, about one to two minutes per side. Add in the Balsamic dressing and then top with the feta salad – spread it out. Transfer pot to your oven and bake for 20 minutes.