I’ve been making vegetable tacos for a while now and the combination of sweet potatoes and cauliflower just hits every time. You can add on whatever sauce or toppings you prefer. This is a great version I came up with….
I am a big fan of Pickled Red Onions for this recipe and on almost anything I make. They add the right amount of tang and flavor needed to level up any dish. You can also add on Cotija Cheese or melt on some mexi blend cheese.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Easy Roasted Veggie Tacos
- 1 small head cauliflower, sliced into small florets
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled + diced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chili powder, dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 15 oz canned black beans, drained + rinsed
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbs canned chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1/2 large lime, juiced
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp each chili powder, paprika, onion powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the cauliflower, sweet potato to the sheet in the center. Drizzle with the 2 tbs olive oil and all the spices listed in the Tacos section. Mix to coat all with your hands. Spread out evenly and roast for 30 minutes, quickly tossing/flipping half way through (they should be fork tender). Evenly sprinkle the black beans and add back into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Char your tortillas on your gas grill or in a pan to warm through and make them pliable.
- In a medium bowl, roughly mash your avocado with some Sriracha.
- Combine your crema ingredients in a small blender or food processor – pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust anything if needed.