Just when you think you cant level up your cauliflower game, I got a new and improved recipe for you. Greek yogurt is not only for chicken and pork. You need this recipe in your life since it produces a nice thick and hearty cauliflower side dish or snack.
You’re going to slice your cauliflower into medium sized pieces. The florets shouldn’t be too small or too large. Make sure you rinse and dry them well. You want the yogurt mixture to stick to the vegetable.
The spices are everything in this recipe. You can add whatever you like and prefer to make it your own, but I used paprika, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, dried oregano and salt. I also added garlic, olive oil and lemon. Make sure you coat the pieces well and marinate them for at least 30 minutes or up to 12 hours in your fridge.
Thank you so much for stopping by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Roasted Greek Yogurt Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into medium sized florets
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt to taste
- Optional: Lazy Tzatziki for dipping
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Slice your cauliflower into medium sized florets. Rinse and dry them completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lemon, garlic and olive oil, paprika, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, dried oregano and salt to taste until smooth. Transfer your cauliflower florets into the bowl and toss to fully coat. Set aside for 30 minutes or in your fridge for up to 12 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and space the cauliflower on the pan evenly. Bake for 40 minutes, flipping half way through.