The most superior sweet potato dish you’ll try because of all the flavor. Sweet, tangy and spicy are the key words here. I really hope you give this one a go for the holidays!
For this recipe I used my Greek Lemon Potatoes recipe and swapped in sweet potatoes for the Gold potatoes. And substituted limes for the lemons. I cannot tell you how beautifully this worked out. You just need to try them to know. The seasonings and ingredients come together to form the perfect bite.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this or any other dish from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Roasted Lime Sweet Potatoes
- 2½ lbs sweet potatoes, peeled + sliced into chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 large lime, zested + juiced
- Garnish: fresh cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Drop your sweet potato chunks, olive oil, honey, garlic and seasongins all into a 9×13" baking dish and toss to coat all. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and pour in the broth, zest and lime juice. Stir to mix and bake for another 15-20 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!