This side dish is the ultimate cabbage side because its easy to prep and really delivers on that garlic parmesan flavor. We each had two and had leftovers to warm up for the next day!
The best aspect of the dish it that the cabbage caramelizes in the oven and the result is super yummy vegetables at your table. You can also sub in so many different marinades here like BBQ sauce, Pesto or soy sauce and honey.
If you like this dish, you will love my:
- Cheesy Cabbage Steak Pizzas
- Buffalo Cabbage Steaks
- Greek Cabbage Rice
- Loaded Taco Cabbage Tostadas
- Crunchy Cabbage Bake
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this dish or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the recipe. LOVE YOUR LIFE!
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cabbage Wedges
- 1 head green cabbage
- 1/4 heaping cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each paprika, onion powder, chili pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Garnish: fresh parsley, fresh grated parmesan, black pepper + lemon wedges
- Preheat your oven to 400℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stem then slice your cabbage head in half. Slice those halves in half and then again one more time those halves in half. You should have 8 equal size wedges.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, seasonings and grated parm. Brush this mixture on all sides of the wedges. Roast for 20 minutes then flip the wedges. Roast for another 10-15 minutes or until golden brown at edges. Serve with lemon wedges and fresh parsley.