This is not a fan of the Kardashians but I am a big fan of the salad. Just a viral recipe I found on TikTok that looked absolutely delicious and simple to make. My two weaknesses in life.
Thank you for swinging by Hungry Happens! If you create this recipe or any other from our site, we would greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment and rate the dish! LOVE YOUR LIFE!
La Scala Chopped Salad
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2-3 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 15 oz chickpeas rinsed + dried
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped thin
- 4 oz salami slices, cut into small strips
- 8 oz marinated artichoke hearts, halved
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Whisk together the first 5 dressing ingredients, taste and adjust anything if needed. THEN, mix in the parmesan cheese.
- Grab the chickpeas and marinate in 1/3 of the dressing.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, salami, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella with the remaining 2/3 of the dressing.
- Grab a small bowl and drop 1/4 of the chickpeas on the bottom. Top it with salad and pack it down tight. Flip the bowl over onto a plate and serve with a little extra grated parmesan and fresh cracked black pepper.